Nude nail polish. A mocha opaque that compliments all melanin tones. Embrace your magical life, magic is real, magic is love, magic is for Queen B’s. Pair Queen with a Boss.
How to use
- Apply one thin coat of Àuda.B Hydrating Base Coat.
- Shake mocha opaque nail polish color of choice before application to adequately mix the vegan mica.
- Apply two thin coats of light brown nail polish to each nail, allowing each coat to dry completely.
- Finish with the Jetsetter Gel “like” Top Coat for an ultra-high gloss shine finish and cap the free edge.
- Once dry, finish with Almond Cuticle Oil for a high-shine finish and healthy hydrated cuticles.
Our polish is free from Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Dibutyl Phthalate, Xylene, Parabens, Fragrances, Animal Products, and Phthalates.
Absolutely love the color and coverage of the nail polish! Can't wait to take it to the nail salon for a full manicure.
I saw this nail polish written about and decided to send to my friend Bernadette as a gift. The name was perfect! "Queen B". I saw her a week after she used it and it was still looking great- no chips! The color is sooo pretty! I might need to order a bottle for myself!
This polish held up SO well! I did about 3 coats plus a clear top coat (from a different brand), and it looked great for about a week. That rarely happens with me. It even held up after hand-washing dishes 1-2 times a day. I'm very impressed. I have another color I can't wait to try, and I'll most likely be ordering more.